First and foremost, we will never share your email address or any other personal information to anyone without your direct consent.
Like many other websites, CodeNotFound.com uses log files to help learn about when, from where, and how often traffic flows to this site. The information in these log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
Cookies and Web Beacons
Third-party advertisers may also place and read cookies on your browser and/or use web beacons to collect information. CodeNotFound.com has no access or control over these cookies. You should review the respective privacy policies on any and all third-party ad servers for more information regarding their practices and how to opt-out.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
We make money on this website through affiliate programs. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product, you help support this website because we’ll get a percentage of that sale.
Currently, we are an affiliate for Amazon and Google Adsense.
What this means for you:
- We became an affiliate to earn revenue towards the costs of running and maintaining this website. Where we have direct control over which ads are served on this website we offer only products that are directly related to the topic of this website and products that a reader/subscriber would have a genuine interest in or need of.
- We do not and will not recommend a product just for the sake of making money.
- We do not let the compensation we receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this website.
- We respect and value our readers too much to write anything other than our own genuine and objective opinions and advice.
Just like this website, our Disclosure Policy is a work in progress. As the revenue streams evolve, so will this page.
All original content (e.g. articles, blog posts and illustrations) available on CodeNotFound.com is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License unless otherwise noted. Basically, this means you are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format as long as you give appropriate credit and don’t use it for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
When giving credit, link back to the source article attributed to CodeNotFound.com. Just don’t go stealing our stuff and republishing it as your own. Thanks!